Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best Waxers In Montreal

Those Jobs ...

While already six months ago that I graduated, I recently did a review of files that were stored in various CD's and found some papers that during the 5-year career in UPAO, I gather, as you know the race of social communicator comprises various areas, through the audiovisual production, graphic design, marketing plans and community development activities, which we usually call communication for development, market research, cost analysis, economics, etc. Then a small sample of what I did for my time in undergraduate studies, many things were left out, but eventually share them with People who follow me and read. Thanks.


Educational Radio Program: On the Punta de la Lengua



Infographic of Pets America's Cup
De
Bohemian Trujillo


Television Pilot: On the Set (interviews)



Campaign Against Anorexia
Recycling Campaign:





0 comments:

Post a Comment