Friday, August 21, 2009

Will I Get A W2 For Diability

New Development in Cinemark - Trujillo and "Transporter 3"

few days ago I arrived in my inbox an email from Cinemark announcing some promotions and new releases, pleasing my surprise, that the review found a printable coupon where announcing a promotion for 2 tickets film for 10 soles. Go ..! not miss the opportunity and went to the movies, accompanied by K. Incidentally, the film seemed too good to enjoy a movie in the most tranquil.

Here is the coupon to print it the day you go, do not ask for any requirement and it is best to also earn points ... go .. well with the cherry.


Ahh indeed the movie I saw was "Transporter 3" Very entertaining and go without saying that there were explosions and action at all times. Well I leave you with the trailer so enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment